No matter the situation, you can connect and listen without distraction when you use the black WH-1000XM5 Noise-Canceling Wireless Over-Ear Headphones from Sony. The latest edition of Sony's heralded ANC headphones, the WH-1000XM5 goes further to boost clarity. Active noise cancellation uses two processors and eight mics to filter out more high and midrange sound. Four of the mics are beamforming and use Precise Voice Pickup technology to better isolate your voice for pristine hands-free calls. What you hear is also high-quality thanks to Hi-Res Audio support via a newly developed 30mm driver. Add in a lightweight design, additional convenience features, and up to 30 hours of power, and you have a pair of headphones that you can wear all day.
- A soft TPU edge is used to help with noise cancellation, with a focus on low frequencies.
- Carbon fiber composite with a high rigidity dome is used for sound clarity and natural sound, with a focus on high frequencies.
- Fine Sound Resistor is used for even power distribution.
- Optimized circuitry improves the WH-1000XM5's signal-to-noise ratio.
- Everything is connected internally with premium lead-free solder that contains gold to improve connectivity.