Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The CTR35 Wireless N Portable Router from CradlePoint converts a 4G or 3G USB Data Modem into a secure 16-connection Wi-Fi network. It can also use traditional Cable/DSL Ethernet modems or existing Wi-Fi as a data source, creating secure wireless from a public hotspot. CradlePoint routers are compatible with wireless operators such as: AT&T, Bell Mobility, Clearwire, Cricket, Rogers, Rover, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telus, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless (Alltel), & Virgin Mobile.
Wireless or Wired Internet Access
• Enables Internet access through 4G/3G wireless broadband networks, existing WiFi, or Ethernet-based data services (Cable/DSL/Satellite) • Supports most wireless data modems from leading carriers (modem and service sold separately) • Special Feature: Use Wi-Fi as a Data Source
• Configure and designate the Ethernet port as "WAN Mode" and create a Wi-Fi hotspot from a wired Internet connection (Cable/DSL) • Pass-Through VPN Connection Support: Enables a laptop with a VPN client to create a secure tunnel to corporate networks (IPSec, L2TP, PPTP) • Network Failover Support: When using a wired Internet source (DSL/Cable Modem) connected to the Ethernet port, the CTR35 will detect an Internet outage and switch to an attached 4G/3G data modem • TIP: Use your CTR35 + 4G/3G modem to back up your home network when not traveling
Range & Connections
• Wireless "N" Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) • Up to 350 feet of Wi-Fi Range • Supports up to 16 Wi-Fi connections at a time • Two Wi-Fi Networks SSIDs (1 for owner / private + 1 for guests / public) • Create a private, secure and prioritized connection for you while still sharing with your friends • Ethernet port to connect devices without Wi-Fi
• Secure Wi-Fi with WEP, WPA, WPA2 and AES encryption • Prevent unwanted access to connected computers with SPI Firewall and Network Address Translation • Security features for safer Internet access (URL filtering, traffic filtering, DMZ, virtual server, port forwarding)
Guest Wi-Fi Networks
•Your router can make two Wi-Fi networks; one private and one public. Guests on the public network have full, secure access to the Internet - but are restricted from accessing the router administration or connected devices on a private network
Supported Data Modems
• 4G Modems: Most modems from Clearwire, Rover, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless • 3G Modems: Most modems from AT&T, Bell Mobility, Clearwire, Cricket, Rogers, Rover, Sprint, Telus, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless (Alltel), Virgin Mobile • Cable Modems: Nearly all modems from AT&T, CableOne, Cablevision, Charter, Comcast, Cox, Time Warner, Verizon, and other major providers • DSL Modems: Nearly all DSL modems from AT&T, BellSouth, Charter, Covad, EarthLink, Insight, Qwest, SBC, Speakeasy, Sprint, and Verizon • Satellite Modems: Nearly all satellite Internet modems from HughesNet and WildBlue
3G/4G via USB Modem, One (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port, Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, One (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port (switchable)
Wireless Broadband Modem
Most 3G/4G USB modems
Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, and PPTP connection
Operating: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
Storage: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
Power + Wired Ethernet Activity + Wi-Fi Broadcast + USB Status
FCC, CE, Wi-Fi Alliance
• Internet Service and Modem:
It must have at least one of the following:
USB Wireless Broadband Data Modem with Active Subscription, a supported Smart Phone with Active Data + Tethering Plan, a Cable, DSL, Satellite, T1, or T3 Ethernet Modem, or access to Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi as WAN).
• Browser (needed to configure router)
Minimum of Firefox v2.0, Chrome, Internet Explorer v7.0, or Safari v1.0
• Attached devices
Wi-Fi-enabled or Ethernet-enabled computer/device (802.11n adapter recommended for best performance)
• Wireless "N" Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
• Up to 350 feet Wi-Fi Range
• Supports up to 16 Wi-Fi connections at a time
• Two Wi-Fi Networks (SSIDs) (1 for owner / private + 1 for guests / public )