With a large objective and wide zoom range, the matte-black Barska 6-24x50 AO Varmint Riflescope is an ideal choice for long-range varmint hunting or target shooting in all lighting and weather conditions. Anti-reflection multi-coatings complement the aperture to ensure maximum light gathering and transmission for clear and crisp images with accurate color fidelity at dawn and dusk, or other challenging lighting conditions. It features an adjustable objective (AO) for precise parallax correction and quick access to the zoom and focus rings.
To help get you on-target, the finger-adjustable turrets offer 1/8 MOA per click impact point correction, with 30 MOA of travel on both the windage and elevation to enable the wide correction range required with long-range shooting. Caps keep dirt and grime out of the turrets and unscrew easily. For those who prefer to avoid excessive turret use, or need to react quickly to changing circumstances, the second focal plane duplex reticle features mil-dots on both axes for simple holdover/under and lead or to estimate target size and range.
Designed to withstand the rigors of the outdoors, the one-piece 1" maintube is made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy, with a reflection-resistant matte-black anodized finish. It is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes or conditions.
- Wide 6-24x zoom magnification
- Large 50mm objective boosts light-gathering ability for increased low-light performance
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color fidelity, clarity and contrast
- 15-4.2' field of view at 100 yards
- Duplex mil-dot crosshair
- Large outer posts with thin center hairs
- Mil-dots on both axes help with ranging, size-estimation, and holdover/under at distance
- Reticle placed on 2nd focal plane and remains the same size at all magnifications
Use and Handling
- Knurled zoom and focus rings, placed around ocular
- Adjustable objective lens for parallax correction
- 1/8 MOA per click impact point correction
- 30 MOA elevation and windage adjustment range
- Capped screw-off turrets prevent fouling and accidental adjustment
- Finger adjustable turrets, no tools required for windage/elevation correction
- 1" diameter maintube
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Scratch-resistant, low-reflectivity matte-black anodized finish
- Nitrogen-filled, waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperatures and conditions
- Weight: 22 ounces