The Bretford FP42UL-P5BK Flat Panel Cabinet Cart is stability- and load-tested to hold flat panel monitors weighing up to 75 lb (34 kg), and is designed for 26 to 42” (66.04 to 106.68 cm) flat panels.
Speculation about which monitors you could use is negated thanks to the cart’s adjustable, universal mounting bracket that fits VESA mounting hole patterns up to 700 mm wide by 400 mm tall. Mar resistant 5” (12.7 cm) black rubber swivel casters and a top shelf handle make transporting the cart from room to room or across campus effortless.
Additionally, the cabinet features shelves that can be used to place extra equipment like projectors or DVD players. Each shelf is 32” (81.28 cm) wide and 27" (68.58 cm) deep and come with a 3" (7.62 cm) diameter grommet hole at the rear of the top and middle shelves to reduce the risk of cable snagging during transport. All shelves are rated to support 50 lb (22.68 kg) of equipment each.
The cart is Underwrite Laboratories (UL) certified to 1667 standards, making it ideal for environments where children play, work, and learn like classrooms, meeting rooms, and libraries. Each cart features stable footprint and is composed of 25% to 35% post-consumer recycled steel.
- Load capacity up to 75 lb / 34 kg
- Designed to hold flat panels ranging from 26 to 42” (66.04 to 106.68 cm)
- Two arms that secure to the mounting holes of the monitor and hang on a horizontal plate that secures between the rear leg assemblies
- Adjustable mounting bracket supports up to 700 x 400 mm (W x H) VESA mounting hole pattern
- Three 18-gauge steel shelves measuring 32 x 27" (81.28 x 68.58 cm )
- Shelves for storing extra equipment like projectors or DVD players
- 3" (7.62 cm) diameter grommet hole at the rear of the top and middle shelves to reduce cable snagging during transport
- 1⁄8" lip bordering the top surface on all 4 sides to prevent materials from sliding off
- Each shelf is rated to support 50 lb (22.68 kg) of equipment
- Mar resistant 5” (12.7 cm) black rubber swivel casters
- Top shelf handle for easy maneuvering from room to room or across campus effortless
- Shelves for additional equipment
- UL listed to 1667 standards for schools
- Stable footprint
- Ideal for environments where children play, work, and learn like classrooms, meeting rooms, and libraries