The black EVF-1122D Single 12" 2-Way Full-Range Semi-Outdoor Loudspeaker System from Electro-Voice can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required. It utilizes the high-output DH7N 3" titanium compression driver, coupled with a constant directivity 120° x 60° waveguide. The DVX3121A 12" woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep, 24-dB-per-octave slopes with equalization for smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
The trapezoidal enclosure of the loudspeaker is constructed of 13-ply birch, and coated with EVCoat for maximum protection from external elements. This PI-weatherized loudspeaker system is rated for outdoor exposure only in protected areas such as under a roof overhang. The acoustic and rigging design allows for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from the entire EVF and EVH Series. The enclosure features a stainless steel grille with hydrophobic cloth. The input panel includes CDG dual-gland-nut input panel cover. An externally accessible jumper selects passive or active operation.
- DH7N 3” diaphragm, 1.4” exit pure titanium compression driver
- DVX3121A 12” LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
- Advanced fourth-order crossover network with HF protection
- Coverage pattern of 120° x 60° constant directivity 12” rotatable waveguide
- 97 dB sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- 22 x M10 threaded suspension points
- Gland nut and stainless-steel grille