The white EVF-1122D Single 12” 2-Way Full-Range Outdoor Loudspeaker System from Electro-Voice can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required. It utilizes the high-output DH7N 3” titanium compression driver, coupled with a constant directivity 60° x 40° waveguide. The DVX3121A 12” woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep, 24-dB-per-octave slopes with equalization for smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed of 13-ply birch, and coated with fiberglass for maximum protection from extreme outdoor elements. The acoustic and rigging design allows for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from the entire EVF and EVH series. The input panel features a dual 4-pin 10 AWG Phoenix-style connector, and an externally accessible jumper selects passive or active operation.
- DH7N 3” diaphragm, 1.4” exit pure titanium compression driver
- DVX3121A 12” LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
- Advanced fourth-order crossover network with HF protection
- Coverage pattern of 60° x 40° constant directivity 12” rotatable waveguide
- 97 dB sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- 22 x M10 threaded suspension points
- Comes with a Phoenix-style connector