The black EVF-1122S Single 12” 2-Way Full-Range Semi-Outdoor Loudspeaker System from Electro-Voice can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required. It utilizes the high-output ND2B 2” titanium compression driver, coupled with a constant directivity 60° x 60° waveguide. The SMX2121 12” woofer uses FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep, 24-dB-per-octave slopes with equalization for smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
The trapezoidal enclosure of the loudspeaker is constructed of 13-ply birch, and coated with EVCoat for maximum protection from external elements. This PI-weatherized loudspeaker system is rated for outdoor exposure only in protected areas such as under a roof overhang. The acoustic and rigging design allows for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from the entire EVF and EVH series. The input panel includes dual 4-pin 10 AWG Phoenix connectors. An externally accessible jumper selects passive or active operation.
- ND2B 2” diaphragm, 1.4” exit pure titanium compression driver
- SMX2121 12” LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
- Advanced fourth-order crossover network with HF protection
- Coverage pattern of 60° x 60° constant directivity 12” rotatable waveguide
- 98 dB sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- 22 x M10 threaded suspension points
- Includes gland-nut cover plate for weatherizing
- Stainless-steel grille