Datacolor's Spyder4ELITE is a display color calibration tool well-suited for photographers, videographers and video editors who require the highest level of color control in the studio as well as flexibility in post-production.
The Spyder4ELITE features a full-spectrum 7-color sensor that can accurately characterize a variety of wide-gamut and normal displays. Calibrate your monitor, laptop computer or projector. If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can even calibrate them after installing the SpyderGALLERY app (which is free for all Spyder4 and Spyder3 users). The fourth-generation sensor employs double-shielded filters for longer life and optimal performance. Additionally, several useful step-up features are available that afford greater control.
Automated Color & Brightness Calibration
Full-Spectrum Color Sensor
Single Sensor Calibrates All Your Displays
Calibrate iPad/iPhone Using Free App
Improved Accuracy & Stability
Fast Re-Calibration Assistant
Adapts Display to Surrounding Light
- StudioMatch enables visual fine-tuning of studio displays to match the way you see color
- Built-in presets for video standards like Cineon, NTSC and PAL
- Color analysis of your display quality by plotting uniformity, color gamut, and change over time, tone response and allowing comparison with other displays
- Calibrate to professional workflow targets with L-Star tone response curve
- Unlimited choices for gamma, white point, white luminance and black luminance
- Iterative gray balance algorithm for the most accurate grays
- Front projector calibration for color accurate presentations