The black SV-1 73-Key Vintage Stage Piano by Korg comes packed with some of the industry's most in-demand vintage keyboard and piano sounds sought after by the world's top performing and studio musicians. The acoustic pianos include three-way stereo versions of legendary German and Japanese grand pianos, an intimate upright along with an essential mono piano for those smaller gigs, a late 70s/mid 80s Japanese electro-acoustic variation, plus a few layered piano sounds. It also includes electric pianos, clavs, tape-based and analog strings, choir and a couple of fat analog synths - everything you need for most any style of music.The SV-1 features Korg's finest RH3 graded hammer action keyboard delivering authentic piano feel and response. It also includes tube-driven amp modeling, eighteen studio quality effects and a 3-band equalizer. As for connectivity, the SV-1 doesn't fall short with its stereo 1/4" inputs and outputs plus a pair of balanced XLR outputs ideal for stage and studio. As if that wasn't enough, it also comes equipped with a stereo headphone output for private practice and includes a music rack and damper pedal.
- Grand Pianos: Smooth European, Lively Japanese, Mono Grand (for live)
- Electric Pianos: Tine styles, Reed Types, Plucked Type and Clavs
- Electronic Pianos: Korg SG-1D, Transistor, 80s synth and VPM styles
- Organs: Tonewheels, USA Tube Console, Italian Combo and VOX
- Keyboards: String Machine, Tape Strings and Synth Brass
- Other: Piano + Layers, Strings and Choir