The SHAPE Paparazzi with Bloc is an ergonomic-designed Paparazzi Handle screwed tight to a Rod Bloc by two 1/4" screws.
The Handle features a total of 20 screw-holes for attaching accessories, and the Bloc mounts 15mm rods and keeps the Handle parallel with a camera. You can slide the Bloc up and down the rods and tighten it into position by a red lever on the side. Both the Handle and Bloc are totally solid -- not at all hollow -- and are both water cut / laser cut, as opposed to being molded.
The 20 screw-holes are a mix of 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" sizes and all run completely through from end to end. They are positioned vertically or horizontally along the Handle. The 1/4" and 3/8" holes can take on most any 1/4" and 3/8" accessories like lights, monitors, mics, grips, remote controls, recorders, articulating arms, wireless audio receivers, camera plates, and more. And into the 1/2" holes you can screw in male-threaded SHAPE rods.
The diverse set of screw-holes lets you get very creative in dressing up your rig. And the ability to screw in rods lets you just as creatively extend your rig.
Dress Up Your Rig
- Mounts 15mm rods and keeps an ergonomic Handle parallel with the camera
- Features mix of twenty 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" screw-holes for attaching accessories
- The 1/2" holes let you screw in male-threaded rods and thus further extend your rig
- Takes on lights, monitors, mics, grips, remotes, recorders, arms, receivers, rods, etc.
- Fully solid and water / laser cut, and the holes run completely through from end to end