The Shure FP15/83 Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System is an easy-to-use system designed to provide videographers and mobile journalists with quality audio, dependable performance, and extended shooting time for projects ranging from YouTube and wedding videos to corporate spots and interviews.
The FP15/83 comes with a WL183 omnidirectional lavalier microphone and an FP1 bodypack transmitter for hands-free speech and dialog, along with an FP5 camera-mount receiver that connects to your DSLR/mirrorless camera or recording device via either the included 3.5mm or XLR output cables.
The rugged, yet lightweight components run on two AA batteries for up to 11 hours and feature simplified operation, saving you time in the field. With a single button press, the receiver's Automatic Frequency Selection function does the work of finding a clean frequency for you, and then syncs to the transmitter with a second press on the infrared button. That's it, you're good to go—no menu diving required.
- Wireless portability for the freedom to go wherever the job requires
- WL183 omnidirectional lav mic with TA4F connector features an omnidirectional polar pattern, ensuring that the sound remains consistent, even when the talent's head moves away from the mic
- Shure proprietary Audio Reference Companding for high-quality audio without “pumping” artifacts
- Automatic frequency selection locates an open frequency at the touch of a button
- Automatic transmitter setup instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver's frequency
- Two diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission at a range up to 330’
- 24 MHz bandwidth with 960 frequencies available for a clean transmission at your location
- Up to 12 compatible wireless mics may be used on set at once
- Transmitter’s input-level control adjustable for lav mic sensitivity
- Receiver’s output-level control adjustable for camera/mixer
- Transmitter can be locked to prevent accidental changes during performances
- Transmitter and receiver each run on 2 AA batteries for up to 11 hours of shooting time
- Receiver's output cables include the TA3F-to-3.5mm dual-mono audio cable and the TA3F-to-XLR-M audio cable
- All FP components are compatible with SLX wireless systems
- For man-on-the-street interviews or if you need to pass the mic between several people, you can add the FP2 handheld transmitter/microphone to your system
- Also available is the FP3 plug-on transmitter, which allows you to turn any dynamic mic into a wireless mic