The Ultimate Bundle from Letus35 is designed for the serious professional who needs a versatile adapter suitable for use in television and film studios. It contains the Ultimate Depth of Field Adapter with an optimized achromatic lens and an 82mm Camera Thread Ring, the Support Rod System Version 2, and a Custom Large Storm Case. It is suitable for use with Letus Relay Lenses.
The Ultimate Depth of Field Adapter is a 35mm adapter. Its spinning glass design allows for wider f-stops and slower shutter speeds. Features IOC prism technology allows the image to be flipped upright, so there is no need for flipping the video later or rigging special preview monitors. The IOC prism not only flips the image, but also provides a longer optical path between the camera sensor and the ground glass. This allows the adapter to obtain a much sharper image in a shorter body.
The 82mm Camera Thread helps connect the Ultimate Adapter to your camera.
The Support Rod System Version 2 is a standard 15mm system that works with all Letus35 adapters. It comes with an L-Rise, so you can step your adapter up or down from the level of the camera. It also includes a front support bracket with a large cradle. It is CNC milled from solid aluminum and hard anodized in black and blue.
The Custom Large Storm Case is specially designed to store the contents of the bundle.
Ultimate Depth of Field Adapter
- Smart off-center spinning ground glass element allows you to use any f/stop up to f/22 on your 35mm lens; it also allows for shutters speeds up to 1/250
- Built-in precision back focus adjustment with lock
- X/Y alignment adjustment to correct for offset image sensors
- Off-center driving motor for optimal performance
- Variable RPM motor with LED screen speed display
- Built-in flash memory to remember last settings
- Ability to do a full stop-down on a 35mm lens (tested to f22)
- Works with high shutter speeds in most shooting conditions (tested to 1/2,000)
- Modular accessories (accessories interchangeable)
- Low battery warning
- External power hookup
- Automatically switches to 12 V external supply (if available)
- Absolutely silent, no vibrations
- Prism technology with proprietary IOC (Image Orientation Correction technology)
- Flips the image upright
- Optical-grade achromatic lens custom made for this adapter
- Custom condenser specially tailored for this adapter to get good picture quality
- Beautiful image colors
- Casing milled from solid aluminum
- Anodized black finish with anodized blue back focus adjustment ring
- Built-in on/off switch with variable RPM control and memory
- Battery is fully enclosed and secured by 2 magnets for ease of replacement during a shoot
- Interchangeable thread rings (82mm ring included, other rings sold separately) and lens mounts (other mounts sold separately) for easy adaptation to different cameras / lenses on the fly
- Motor speed can be adjusted and viewed with the built-in control and LCD
- Hex key for adjustment / installation
- End caps included for protection during transport / storage
- Threaded hole on top and bottom the front tube for matching up to support systems
- Modular design allows a single adapter to be used with many types of lenses and cameras
- Can be powered with a D-Tap power source
Support Rod System Version 2
- CNC milled from solid aluminum
- Hard anodized in black and blue finish
- Custom thumb screws for adjustments of main components
- Highly configurable system for compatibility with all camera setups