The Easyrig Mini Camera Support supports up to 9 lbs of camera weight, relieves the strain of that weight from your arms, and leaves you only with the job of maneuvering the camera in desired directions. (For cameras weighing more than 9 lbs, please see the Mini Strong.)
For attaching to a camera, the Easyrig features a rubber-grip, spring-backed hook that clamps onto a camera handle. The hook tightens securely in place by a knob on its side. If your camera doesn't have a handle, you can attach an optional common-sized 1/4"-20 or hot-shoe handle to it, whether you're working with a DSLR or camcorder.
Tied into a strong knot on the underside of the hook is a high-quality Marlow rope that can handle up to 440 lbs of weight pressure. Marlow ropes are known across many industries, including yacht racing, windsurfing, and climbing. The rope is bound to the lower portion of a crane-resembling support bar, and its resistance power is controlled by a knob on the Easyrig's back cover. Four additional knobs let you adjust the height of the support bar. And a hip strap securely wraps the Easyrig around your waist.
A protective transport bag also comes included and fits not only the Easyrig but also your camera and many of its accessories.
- Supports up to 9 lbs of camera weight
- Relieves the strain of weight from your arms
- All that's left for you to do is regulate the camera
- Attaches to a camera handle by a spring-loaded rubber-grip hook
- A 1/4"-20 or hot-shoe handle can be attached to a camera without one
- The camera hook securely tightens onto the handle by an adjustable knob
- A Marlow rope is tied strongly in a knot on the underside of the camera hook
- The rope is 3 mm in diameter and can handle up to 440 lbs of weight pressure
- The rope's resistance power is controlled by a knob on the back cover of the Rig
- The rope is bound to a crane support bar height-adjustable by four additional knobs
- Marlow ropes are known across many industries including marine racing and climbing