The Metric Halo Production Bundle includes seven essential sound sculpting tools for host systems that support Audio Units and AAX Native and DSP plug-in formats.
A single license unlocks all the plug-ins in all formats. Processors include dynamics, EQ, reverb, de-essing and transient control. The bundle is an electronic download and does not contain any physical media.
Metric Halo ChannelStrip 3 - Digital Signal Processing Plug-In
ChannelStrip 3 from Metric Halo is a plug-in that provides a console-style channel strip with dynamics, EQ, time alignment, high-resolution metering on every block, and SpectraFoo spectral analysis.
Over 100 presets provide fertile ground for building custom combinations or for using as is. The user interface is resizable.
Metric Halo Character - Analog Circuit Modeling Plug-In
Character from Metric Halo is a plug-in that models the functioning of various analog circuits, including microphone preamps, DIs and EQs used for recording, mixing and mastering. In particular, the plug-in seeks to mimic the way analog circuits add distortion. The plug-in features over twenty different models, incorporating the sound of tubes, transformers, and solid state devices.
A Drive control allows for pushing the distortion harder for over-the-top sound mangling. The software utilizes a complementary gain amplifier, meaning that as the Drive is increased to get more harmonic distortion, so the overall gain is automatically lowered by the same amount after the model. This allows for changing the tonal quality without changing the final output level.
With full supports of Pro Tools' automation, Drive level changes can be recorded to create dramatic changes in a particular sound without the need to ride the output level during playback.
- Transformer: Jensen transformer-coupled input
- Valve: Tube-based EQ input stage
- FET: Model of a solid state (transistor) front end
- Soft Sat: Tube-based EQ with saturation
- Boutique Tube: Hand-made tube microphone preamp
- American Transformer 1:Variation of the "Transformer" model
- American Transformer 2: Second variation of the "Transformer" model
- California Tube Mic: American-designed tube microphone preamp
- California Tube Line: American-designed tube line input
- Modern Tube DI: Mastering-quality tube DI
- Modern Tube EQ: Mastering-quality EQ
- Modern Tube Soft Sat: Mastering-quality EQ with saturation
- Modern Tube LG: Tube microphone preamp with a low gain setting
- Modern Tube MG: Tube microphone preamp e with a medium gain setting
- Modern Tube HG: Tube microphone preamp with a high gain setting
- Modern Tube Sym: Mastering-quality EQ
- Modern Tube Soft Sat: Mastering-quality tube microphone preamp with saturation
- Classic British Mic Pre: A favorite large-console microphone preamp
- American Solid State: FET mastering EQ
- California Vocal Box: Transformer-coupled tube vocal processor
- California Vocal Box Drive: Transformer-coupled tube vocal processor with increased gain
- British Mic Pre Clone: A popular clone of a favorite British microphone preamp
- Controls the gain of the signal feeding the Character model
- Boost or cut the input to the model by +/-24 dB
- Tailors the final output level by +/-24 dB
Metric Halo HaloVerb - Algorithmic Reverb Plug-In
HaloVerb from Metric Halo is a plug-in that allows for adding ambience and depth to recordings. The plug-in is an algorithmic reverb (as opposed to impulse response based), and as such delivers greater flexibility and control over the various parameters affecting the sound of the reverb.
Adjustments can be done visually using the reverb display or by ear. Controls include RT60 time, damping, pre-delay, stereo width, two pre-filters, and a wet/dry control.
Metric Halo Multiband Dynamics - Compressor Plug-In
Multiband Dynamics from Metric Halo is a plug-in that allows for shaping the timbral quality of audio by running it through a three-way crossover, providing independent compression per frequency band, and then putting the result through a limiter.
SpectraFoo spectrum analysis is built-in to the plug-in and a transfer function shows the overall processing response.
Metric Halo Precision DeEsser - Sibilance Removal Plug-In
The Precision DeEsser from Metric Halo is a plug-in that tames sibilance in vocal material, or used for removing excessive high-frequency content from other audio files. It combines the filter technology and dynamics processing of ChannelStrip with the metering and analysis of SpectraFoo, both aid in zeroing in on offending frequencies and correcting them quickly and efficiently.
The plug-in allows selection of five different points in the processing chain to monitor exactly what is (or isn't) being removed. All parameters are fully automatable, providing full control of processing during mix down.
Metric Halo TransientControl - Dynamics Processing Plug-In
TransientControl from Metric Halo is a plug-in that allows for modifying dynamics in ways that are not possible using traditional compressors.
The plug-in provides direct access to the transient ("attack") and sustain portions of an audio file, and changes to either will result in more or less punch, or the smoothing out of dynamics.
- Transient: Controls the gain applied to the transient portion of the signal
- Sustain: Controls the gain applied to the sustain portion of the signal
- Gain: Master output gain in dB
- Fast Attack: Sets the fast attack time of the transient detector
- Slow Attack: Sets the slow attack of the transient detector
- Release: Sets the release of the transient detector
- Attack: Sets the attack of the sustain detector
- Fast Release: Sets the fast release of the sustain detector
- Slow Release: Sets the slow release of the sustain detector
- Bypass: When enabled, fully bypasses the plug-in
- UI Mode: Selects the UI of the plug-in: Basic, Basic with process metering, Advanced with process metering
Display Gain Range
- Sets the gain range for the process metering display
Include Output Gain
- Sets whether the gain from the Gain control is figured into the process metering
Metric Halo Multiband Expander - Dynamics Plug-In
Multiband Expander from Metric Halo is a plug-in that allows for shaping the dynamic quality of audio by running it through a three-way crossover, and providing independent expansion per frequency band.
SpectraFoo spectrum analysis is built-in to the plug-in, and a transfer function shows the overall processing response.