The Cambo CS-LS-TRIBASE Tripod Based HDSLR Support with Follow Focus & Matte Box is ideal for shooting video from a tripod or pedestal unit. The distance between the optical center of the lens and the iris rods is adjustable, making this rig applicable to different types of cameras. The Tripod Based HDSLR Support comes with a Tribase Rig, CS-MFC-1 Universal Follow Focus, & CS-M210 Matte box.
The Tripod Rig assembly consists of the CS-M1 Compact Camera/Tripod Mount, the CS-152 Dual Parallel Rod Clamp, and 2 CS-1530 Iris Rods (300mm). The Tribase Rig can also be used with any other follow-focus and/or matte box and this basic rig can be further extended to any configuration.
The compact CS-MFC-1 Follow Focus system enables you to precisely control the focus. Made from machined aluminum, this follow focus is up to the level of the most demanding cameraman. It attaches directly to the 15mm lightweight support via a quick-lock clamper. Apart from the preferred Cambo CS-Rigs, you can also attach the CS-MFC-1 to any standardized 15mm Rig System using the clamper. A flexible gear ring that fits any lens with a focus barrel from 40 to 100mm in diameter is included for universal compatibility with different type of lenses. The kit is pre-made to allow you to quickly start using the CS MFC-1 with your lens. This follow focus is also able to reverse its rotation direction to accommodate the inverse focus direction of the DSLR lenses.
The CS-M210 Matte box features a quick-lock mounting system that allows the matte box to be attached directly to the front lens barrel. This matte box can also be attached to a camera with a 15mm lightweight support. It accommodates a 3 x 3" through a 4 x 6" filter and works with most wide-angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. The CSM-210 Matte box has one rotatable 4 x 4" filter tray and place for one fixed 4 x 4" filter (to be purchased separately) in the front end of the hood. It is wide enough to work on most wide-angle cameras without causing vignetting. Although you can use the CSM-210 as a clip-on matte box, it is recommended to use a bars adapter and a 15mm matte box support.
- Distance between the optical center of the lens and the iris rods is adjustable to accommodate different types of cameras
CS-MFC-1 Universal Follow Focus
- Quick-lock clamper for attaching directly to 15mm lightweight support
- Flexible gear ring fits any lens with a focus barrel from 40 to 100mm in diameter for universal compatibility with different type of lenses
- Flexible gear ring and drive gear m0.8 x 46
CS-M210 Matte Box
- Attaches directly to the front lens barrel via the quick-lock mounting system
- Features a 4 x 4" filter tray
- Can be used for most lenses at 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios without causing vignetting
- Supports 2 mounting options: as a clip-on matte box or with a bars adapter and a 15mm matte box support