The Cambo CS-LS-BRONTO HDSLR Support Rig with Follow Focus & Mattebox provides you with an ideal solution for handheld low-angle video shooting with your DSLR. The Low-Position HDSLR Support comes with a Bronto Rig, the CS-MFC-1 Universal Follow Focus & a CS-M210 Mattebox.
The BRONTO Low Handle Grip HDSLR Support assembly consists of a CS-M1 Compact Camera/Tripod Mount, a CS-H9 Low Position Grip Handle, a CS-152 Dual Parallel Clamp, 2 CS-1530 Iris Rods (300mm), a CS-157 1/4 Adapter, and a CS-397 Ball Head for monitor attachment to the front of the grip handle. The Bronto rig can be extended to any rig configuration.
The Bronto rig can be used with any follow-focus and mattebox and the resulting configuration allows you to center the weight of the camera by adjusting the position of the handle for optimized alignment of the shooting direction. The distance between the optical centre of the lens and the iris rods is adjustable, making this rig applicable to different types of cameras.
The compact CS-MFC-1 Universal Follow Focus system enables you to precisely control the focus. Made from machined aluminum, this follow focus is up to the level of the most demanding cameraman. It attaches directly to the 15mm lightweight support with a quick-lock clamper. Apart from the preferred Cambo CS-Rigs, the CS-MFC-1 also fits any standardized 15mm rig system. A flexible gear ring that fits any lens with a focus barrel from 40 to 100mm in diameter is included for universal compatibility with different type of lenses. The CS-MFC-1 comes as a premade kit, which has everything you need to promptly start using the follow focus on your lens. This follow focus is also able to reverse its rotation direction to accommodate the inverse focus direction of DSLR lenses.
The CS-M210 Mattebox features a quick-lock mounting system that allows the mattebox to be attached directly to the front lens barrel. This mattebox can also be attached to a camera with a 15mm lightweight support. It accommodates a 3 x 3" through a 4 x 6" filter and works with most wide-angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. The CSM-210 Mattebox has one rotatable 4 x 4" filter tray and place for one fixed 4 x 4" filter 9to be purchased separately) in the front end of the hood. It is wide enough to work on most cameras with wide-angle cameras without causing vignetting. Although you can use the CSM-210 as a clip-on mattebox, it is recommended to use a bars adapter and a 15mm mattebox support.
Note: Use 4 x 4" filters for video cameras, not 100 x 100 mm photo accessory filters.
CS- BRONTO Low Handle Grip HDSLR Support
- Includes a 1/4" ballhead for monitor attachment to the front of the handle
- Can be used with any follow-focus and/or mattebox
- Allows centering the weight of the camera for optimized alignment of the shooting direction
- Distance between the optical center of the lens and the iris rods is adjustable for applications with different types of cameras
CS-MFC-1 Universal Follow Focus
- Quick-lock clamper for attaching directly to the 15mm lightweight support
- Flexible gear ring fits any lens with a focus barrel from 40 to 100mm in diameter for universal compatibility with different type of lenses
- Flexible gear-ring and drive gear m0.8x46
- Attaches directly to the front lens barrel via the quick-lock mounting system
- Features a 4 x 4” filter tray
- Can be used for most lenses at 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios without causing vignetting
- Supports 2 mounting options: as a clip-on mattebox or with a bars adapter and a 15mm mattebox support