The Sony SNC-EP550 Unitized Outdoor PTZ Camera Kit is a complete monitoring solution that delivers excellent quality video footage for outdoor surveillance. It includes the SNC-EP550 PTZ Camera, a housing, and a pendant mount with clear lower dome.
The camera features a powerful 28x optical zoom that brings distant objects closer, making it ideal for detailed monitoring. Its 3.5 to 98mm zoom lens lets you adjust the camera view, so that you can get what you desire either more detailed images or a wider coverage. Featuring a pan/tilt mechanism, the camera offers 340° pan and 105° tilt operations for quick and accurate movements.
For improved image quality, the camera is equipped with a 1/4-type Exmor CMOS sensor that reproduces high-resolution images at 720p resolution at 30 fps. For versatile data management, recorded footage can be captured in MPEG4, JPEG, and H.264 compression formats.
Operating on Sony's DEPA platform that offers intelligent video analytics, the PTZ Camera provides customizable local alarm triggers and prevents false alarms. It sends images as well as provides related information such as object size and position for advanced downstream video analytics.
With the RealShot Manager Lite recording software, the camera can be setup quickly for recording and monitoring. The Network Camera is compliant with ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) protocol, which enables exchange and use of information between network video devices from various manufacturers.
The housing includes an 8 pin Ethernet cable with coupling, BNC female, and power for the camera.
- 1/4-type Exmor CMOS sensor captures high-quality and low noise images
- 28x optical and 12x digital zoom with total zoom ratio of 336x
- 3.5 to 98mm varifocal lens to cover a wider viewing area
- 3 codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual-streaming capability
- DynaView Wide-D technology ensures high-contrast image capture even under difficult lighting conditions
- Optical Day/Night function switches the camera between day and night modes, depending on the light level
- Wide-D technology to handle various lighting conditions in a scene
- Offers intelligent motion detection combining built-in intelligence in the camera itself with object-filters to provide customizable local alarm triggers
- Provides metadata output stream for advanced downstream video analytics
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) software ensures greater interoperability and flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- RealShot Manager Lite recording software for setting up the camera quickly for recording and monitoring
- Noise reduction technology digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images
- Features 8-pin Ethernet cable with coupling, BNC female, and power for camera
- Pendant mount with clear lower dome
Power & Storage
- 24 VAC power input
- HPoE enabled so power and data are transported by an Ethernet cable
- SD memory card slot for an on-board storage