The black Outrigger 45 Backpack from Ruggard holds a standard DSLR system and an iPad. The front pocket measures 8.0 x 7.25" and contains five small, pen-sized slip-in slots as well as a mesh stash pocket. The second compartment is dedicated for your iPad. The third compartment measures 14.5 x 8.5" and contains three memory card pockets, two slash stretch pockets, and a key ring. The spacious main compartment for your camera gear includes seven removable dividers that can be configured to accommodate whatever gear you carry.
For carrying comfort, the back of the backpack is made from a breathable, small-mesh, padded material and features a padded shoulder harness. You can also carry the backpack using the nylon grip handle at the top. The backpack has a sternum strap and a hideaway waist strap. An attached rain cover for inclement weather can be hidden away at the base of the backpack.
- Small, exterior, front, zippered pouch has interior mesh slip pocket and an organizer that includes two slip pockets and three pen slots
- Large, exterior, front, zippered pouch has two slip pockets, three touch-fastened memory card pockets, and a key leash
- Two, exterior, expandable side pockets with a touch-fastened closure
- Two, interior, large, zippered mesh pockets on front flap
- Two, large, rigid, padded interior dividers and five small ones can create up to eight sections inside the main compartment
- Elastic touch-fastened band inside main compartment secures larger lenses
- Tough 600D polyester exterior and 200D polyester interior lining
- Front, zippered flap opens all the way down for full access to main compartment