Part of Genaray's Professional Series of on-camera lights, the LED-7100T offers a bright, soft light output, with precision controls, in a compact form-factor. It's very lightweight and perfectly suitable for on-camera applications, and is just as ideal for AC-powered, continuous studio setups. It's adjustable from a warm 3200K to a cool 5600K color temperature for different shooting conditions, and features 312 LEDs that deliver up to 1400 lux brightness at 3 ft. Brightness is dimmable and flicker-free from 100-10%. Both color and brightness are adjustable by stepless, smooth-tuning dials on the rear. A magnetic, snap-on diffuser is included that will let you soften the light output and reduce contrast between different areas of your subject.
The LED-7100T can be powered by two included NP-F550 batteries, included AC adapter, or any other Sony L Series batteries. You can use a single battery or two at the same time. When you use two, they'll be drawn simultaneously and can be hot-swapped. A 4-LED indicator on the rear will let you know how much battery life is left for the total number of batteries being used. A dual battery charger, car charger, tilt and swivel ball head, and carry case are also included. The ball head features a shoe mount that can be removed to reveal a 1/4"-20 thread for mounting and adjusting the light on stands, and the carry case fits the light along with all the accessories.
- Adjustable from 3200K to 5600K color temperature
- 312 LEDs deliver up to 1400 lux brightness at 3 ft
- Flicker-free brightness dimming from 100-10%
- Stepless, smooth-tuning color/brightness dials on the rear
- Magnetic, snap-on diffuser included
- Dual Sony L Series battery mount
- Two NP-F550 batteries, AC adapter, charger, and car charger included
- 360° swivel / 180° tilt ball head and carry case included