The Bescor MP-1B includes the MP-101 Motorized Pan/Tilt Head with 90-645 Battery and BC-665R Charger. The MP-101 head can be mounted on a tripod or any mounting system with a 1/4"-20 screw, and provides smooth motorized pan and tilt features for cameras weighing up to 6 lb. The MP-101 has a pan range of 340° and a tilt range of 30°. This compact and lightweight motorized head is useful for mounting and controlling the pan and tilt of a camera where automatic or remote operation is preferred.
The MP-101 can be powered by the included Bescor 90-645 battery, and can also be powered by either the separately available Bescor PS-260 power supply or four AA batteries.
MP-101 Motorized Pan Tilt Head
Range of Motion
Tilt Range: -15 to 15° and set to position using the included MP-REMOTE.
Note: The tilt axis has no automatic movement functionality.
Pan Range: 0 to 340°, with the following settings:
- Auto mode: 0 to 340°, then returns to 0° and cycle repeats
- 90° mode: 0 to 90°, then returns to 0° and cycle repeats
- 45° mode: 0 to 45°, then returns to 0° and cycle repeats
- 0° mode: Unit pans to 340°, then returns to 0° and parks
Note: For Auto, 90°, and 45° modes, the MP-101 starts by panning to zero before starting its cycle.
- Four AA batteries
- Bescor PS-260 power supply