The Transvideo CineMonitorHD SuperBright 15" 3DView Evolution Monitor is the same monitor as the CineMonitorHD Evolution but 3D-enhanced with an S3D tools kit and capable of being used for both 3D and regular 2D HD productions. This monitor is also a simplified version of the CineMonitorHD 3DView S, featuring less functionality but otherwise same picture quality and resolution.
The S3D tools kit includes multiple display modes for evaluating stereoscopic convergences and camera correlation. The two 3D eyes must at all times be synchronized in 3D mode, and for help with ensuring synchronization, the monitor has a genlock analyzer that alerts you when signals are not synchronized. The two eyes can be independently monitored and flipped vertically or horizontally, and Waveform and Luminance Histogram enable displaying both signals simultaneously.
Connections consist of two SDI and two HDMI inputs plus two reclocked SDI outputs. Top resolution supported is 1080p, brightness is 1000 nits, contrast ratio 700:1, and latency less than one frame. Several accessories come included, among them: anaglyph glasses and a Pelican case.
- Anaglyph: red/cyan, green/magenta, blue/yellow
- Black & White
- Shutter Glasses
- Horizontal and vertical flips
- Derobe's Grid and Horizontal Picture Shift functions help to achieve two-camera photometric matching
- Aspect ratios: 16:9, 4:3, and Anamorphic 2.40:1
- Markers: Safe Area, 4:3, and 14:9
- Zoom and reframe: Pixel-to-Pixel
- Image Flips and Monitor Reverse
- Color calibration: D56/D65/manual, full bright, dimmer adjust
- Curves: LogC, LogF, PanaLog
- Gamma adjust: color / green / B&W modes
- Blue check
- Line Waveforms: Y, R, G, B
- Parade Waveforms: RGB, GBR, YRGB, YPrPb
- Frame Waveforms with user-programmable clipping levels
- Luminance Histogram
- Exposure Monitoring
- Line Waveform, Parade Waveform, and Luminance Histogram also work in 3D. The 2 signal analysis is superimposed and uses a specific color.
- Full color Frameline and Matting Generator
- Audio Monitoring
- Voltage Control
- Tri-color and on-screen Tally (including embedded SDI Tally)
- Focus Helper
- i/ lens and CineTape data reader
- Optional VirtualHorizon2
- Focus Helper also works in 3D. The 2 signal analysis is superimposed and uses a specific color.