The Varavon Slidecam LITE 600 is a camera slider designed to support loads up to 20 lb (9 kg). It measures 23.6" long and features a carriage with three steel roller bearings for smooth and quiet motion. The slider track incorporates three sets of 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting holes, allowing you to support it in the center or at both ends. Two removable height adjustable legs are also included for using the slider on the ground. The legs provide height adjustment for leveling, and are articulated, allowing you to adjust them for uneven surfaces.
The slider carriage features a 3/8"-16 threaded mounting screw with a large thumb wheel to tighten down available flat base heads. A friction break mechanism is used to apply tension or lock the carriage in place along the rails. The carriage incorporates a built-in bubble level that allows you to confirm the level of the track. The included oil seals are used to clean and oil the chrome plated track for smooth sliding. Included with the slider is a carrying case for transport or storage.
- 20 lb (9 kg) load capacity
- Carriage with three large roller bearings for smooth and silent motion
- Bearing mechanism is tension-adjustable using included wrenches
- Chrome coated rails are rust and corrosion resistant
- Adjustable brake
- The feet are removable and attach to the track using a large easy to use spin wheel
- The removable feet feature a single point of articulation, providing 90° of vertical adjustment
- Built-in end stops with threaded holes that allow you to mount available accessories
- Leveling bubble
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
- Optional Motorroid motion control system