Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Xeon E3-1225V2 3.20 GHz Processor from Intel is based on 22 nm Intel Microarchitecture and can help improve responsiveness and expand capabilities. The Xeon E3 processor is designed with innovative features that adapt the server's performance to your business needs, so you enjoy faster application response times with reduced energy consumption. The processor also protects your valuable data against loss or corruption. It is ideal for your business, whether you are stepping up to your first server, refreshing an existing server or deploying a dedicated server for a workgroup or remote office.
Intel Xeon processor-based servers can be used for secure data storage, file sharing, print and web services, as well as collaborative applications. With all these capabilities, it can make your business more efficient and responsive. The server protects your business-critical information and operations and enables you to operate more effectively with existing resources. An Intel Xeon processor E3 server can give you a strategic advantage, helping you increase sales and improve margins by providing faster access to information and improving workflows throughout your business.
Entry-level server platforms featuring the Intel Xeon processor are ideal for companies looking for their first server or a replacement for an older server. Built with advanced security features, these platforms are designed to deliver 24/7 dependability and improved business productivity with industry-leading performance. They are easy to set up and manage and have features that provide trouble-free operation. Furthermore, they help ensure that your operational needs are met at every stage of your business growth.
Compared to a desktop computer, a server based on the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v2 is engineered and validated to run 24/7. It allows you to protect, manage, process and distribute your business data more effectively and reliably. With the performance and capacity of an Intel Xeon processor-based server, you can:
• Establish a centralized database for your customer, product and financial information. You'll be able to manage vital data more efficiently and effectively to ensure it is accurate, up-to-date, protected and accessible to all authorized users anytime, anywhere.
• Create an in-house network for e-mails, shared calendars, conferencing and online document sharing to improve communication and collaboration among your employees.
• Host a corporate website or improve performance and uptime for your existing website, so you can connect more effectively with your customers and extend your business reach.
• Take advantage of cloud services to extend your IT capabilities, while keeping sensitive data and applications on-premise where you have the necessary control to ensure performance, reliability, security and compliance.
• 24/7 Dependability. Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v2 servers are designed for continuous operation to keep your business up and running at all times. Business-class features, such as redundant power supplies and quiet chassis options, increase system reliability.
• Advanced Data Protection. ECC memory automatically detects and corrects up to 99.988 percent of memory errors for improved data integrity and system uptime. This technology is standard in all Intel Xeon processor-based servers.
• Redundant Hard Drives. Intel Rapid Storage Technology1 11.x (Intel RST) protects your valuable business data by seamlessly storing copies on one or more additional hard drives, thus preventing data loss or system downtime in the event of a hard drive failure.
• Advanced Data and System Security. Intel OS Guard, Intel Secure Key and Intel Advanced Encryption Standard-New Instructions2 (Intel AES-NI) work together to protect your server, applications and data from today's increasingly sophisticated attacks. You can implement pervasive encryption and other strong security protections throughout your business, while providing easy access for authorized users and maintaining rapid application response times.
1. Intel Rapid Storage technology requires a computer system to have an Intel RST-enabled Intel chipset, RAID controller in the BIOS enabled and the Intel RST software driver installed.
2. Intel AES-NI requires a system with an AES-NI-enabled processor & non-Intel software to execute the instructions in the sequence. AES-NI is available on Intel Xeon processors.
Enjoy faster and more reliable access to information and collaborative tools.
• High Performance for Business-critical Applications. Supports more employees and delivers faster response times with up to 2.7x more performance than a three-year-old desktop system used as a server.3
• Peak Performance When You Need It Most. Enjoy more responsive performance when the demands on your server are highest, while reducing power consumption for lighter loads with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.04
• Better Support for Business Growth. Maintain performance levels as you continue to add users and applications with dramatic improvements in memory, I/O and storage throughput compared to prior-generation servers.
3. Averaged normalized performance of 3 small and medium-sized business workloads (e-mail, database and web) on an Intel Xeon processor is 172% faster than on an Intel Core 2 processor.
4. Requires a system with Intel Turbo Boost technology capability.
A Smart Investment
Get the performance, capacity and reliability your business needs, at prices you can afford.
• Simple and Affordable Implementation. Advanced server features deliver high value with easy deployment and costs that are comparable to high-end desktop systems.
• Low Operating Costs. Energy-efficient 22nm Intel Microarchitecture includes an array of enhancements that improve performance while reducing power consumption. The Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v2 delivers up to 32 percent more energy-efficient performance than the previous generation and low-power server options can provide even greater energy savings.
• Simple, Cost-effective Growth. Expandable storage options make it easy to support increasing storage requirements as your business grows and technologies evolve. You can also use RAID (redundant array of independent disks) technology to increase storage performance, protect your valuable data and perform cost-effective data backups.
• Flexible and Reliable Computing. Intel Xeon processor-based servers are engineered and validated to operate with server operating systems. This helps to improve reliability and interoperability with business-critical applications, so you can add and upgrade applications with greater confidence.
• Flexible, Efficient, Low-Cost Management. Reduce the cost and complexity of managing your server with Intel Active Management Technology 8.0. Powerful remote monitoring, software updating, diagnostics and repair capabilities make it easy to keep your server running at peak efficiency from a centralized location-whether you rely on an in-house staff or a managed service provider.
Intel Xeon Processor
Server class performance, reliability and security at entry-level price points
Up to 32% performance-per-watt improvement over previous generation Intel Xeon processor-based servers
Enhanced performance and energy efficiency
Industry-leading Intel silicon technology (22nm Hi-k process technology)
Intel Smart Cache technology with up to 8 MB last level cache
Reliability and Support for Business
Support for EC Memory
Better data integrity and system reliability through automatic data correction
Detects and corrects up to 99.98% of all memory errors
Intel Rapid Storage Technology 11.x (Intel RST) with e-mail alerting
Uninterrupted operation and quick data recovery in the event of a hard drive failure
Accelerates system performance by striping data across multiple hard drives
Intel OS Guard
Improves security by strengthening malware protection
Provides hardware-based protection for server operating systems
Intel Secure Key
Enhances security and performance for a wide range of security applications
Enables faster and higher quality cryptographic keys and certificates
Improves security by encrypting data without slowing response times
Enables pervasive use of encryption to protect sensitive data more effectively53
5. Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware and software. Results depend upon the hardware, setup and configuration.
Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT)
Protects your business by increasing security against many digital threats
Helps ensure the system launches into a "known good state"64
6. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Intel Trusted Execution technology requires a system with Intel Virtualization technology, an Intel TXT-enabled processor, chipset, BIOS, Authenticated Code Modules and an Intel TXT-compatible Measured Launched Environment (MLE). It also requires a system to contain a TPM v1.s
Server OS Validation
Enhanced compatibility and reliability with leading business applications
Tested and validated on server operating systems
Responsive Performance to Grow Business
Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
Accelerates processor and graphics performance for peak loads
PCI Express 3.0 Ports
Extra capacity and flexibility for storage and networking connections
Up to double the I/O bandwidth of prior-generation PCIe 2.07 Configurable as 1x16 or 2x8
7. 8 GT/s and 128b/130b encoding in PCIe 3.0 specification enables double the interconnect bandwidth over the PCIe 2.0 specification
Faster data access, system startups and applications load times
Compared to prior generation, doubles data throughput for faster hard drive performance
Intel Virtualization technology for IA-32 and Intel 64 (Intel VT-x)
8Built-in hardware support for I/O virtualization
Improves I/O performance, increases system reliability and provides enhanced data protection86
8. 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
Better Value at Lower Cost
Low-Power CPU Options
Match performance versus energy efficiency to maximize total value
Intel Node Manager
Host more and heavier loads per server while guarding against server overheating
Lets you dynamically monitor and limit server power consumption
Intel Active Management Technology 8.0 (Intel AMT)
Flexible local time and remote management for troubleshooting, repair and maintenance to increase reliability and uptime
Secure, out-of-band access even for failed power states or a crashed OS.