Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Storage 2000 by D-Link is a dual bay hard drive enclosure that features a 1.0 GHz processor, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, and RAID capability. It also features support for Internet Explorer 7 and later, Mozilla Firefox 3 and later, and Mac Safari 4 and later.
It accommodates two SATA 3.5" drives (not included). It also features RAID 0, 1, and JBOD RAID configurations. The unit is capable of RAID migration (moving data from a hard disk to a compatible RAID configuration on your server) from non-RAID to RAID 1. There are numerous data backup options as well, including Time Machine support.
The ShareCenter Cloud Storage 2000 can also be used in a variety of formats - as a Cloud Server, FTP or Mail Server, print server, or multimedia server. It supports DHCP, TP/HTTPS, and DDNS protocols. You can also restrict usage for more secure environments with user account and group account controls.
• Share documents, files and digital media with everyone on your network
• Share a single USB printer with your entire home or office
• Stream movies from ShareCenter to your TV using a compatible media player
• Stream music, photos and videos to your mobile device and tablet with the mydlink Access - NAS mobile app
• RAID technology protects your data in the event of a hard drive failure
• Schedule routine backups with ShareCenter Sync PC backup utility
• Intuitive web-based user interface for easy file access and management
• Set file and folder permissions for specific users and groups
1x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
1x USB 2.0 port
Not specified by manufacturer
CE, FCC, IC, DLNA
• 1 GHz Processor
• 512MB RAM
• 200MB Hard Disk Space
• Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP SP2; Mac OS X (10.5 or above)
• Internet Explorer 7, Mozilla Firefox 3, Google Chrome 3, or Apple Safari 4 and above
• CD-ROM Drive to View Product Documentation
• One or two Internal 3.5" SATA Hard Drive(s)
• RAID 0/1 requires a minimum of two SATA Drives
External DC 12 V / 3 A switching power supply
Operating: 32 - 104˚F / 0 to 40˚C
Storage: -4 - 158˚F / -20 to 70˚C
Humidity: 5% - 90% non-condensing