The Orion Images OIC-M1604 16 x 4 HD Multi-Viewer System outputs 16 video sources to a display or multiple displays in various configurations. All 16 sources can be sent to one display, via one output, in a split-screen configuration; or eight of the sources can be sent to one display, via one output, and the other eight to another display, via a second output, both outputs outputting in split-screen configurations; or all 16 sources can be output to a 16-screen video wall, with each source displaying as a resizable window -- you can resize one to be much bigger than another; and lastly, you can have just one of the 16 sources stretched out across a video wall, and you can toggle between the 16 to display each one stretched out one at a time. The inputs are all DVI and the four outputs are both RJ45. 16 DVI-to-VGA adapters are included for the inputs, and four RJ45-to-DVI and four RJ45-to-HDMI adapters are included for the outputs. The system supports video walls of up to 16 screens.
In the example of resizing windows on a video wall, hardware-based scaling retains the resolution of each input in a window, no matter how you resize the window.
A control software called OIC Commander is included and enables you to assign layout configurations, select output resolutions up to 2048 x 1080, and perform many other functions. The other ways of controlling are by front panel buttons, by RS-232C, or through a control module with GPI inputs assigned to preset buttons. Using front panel buttons, you can choose from 30 preset layouts, all assignable.
The multi-viewer is 2 RU rack-mountable and comes with a rack-mount kit among many converter cables, extender cables, the OIC software, and a built-in redundant power supply.
- Outputs 16 video sources to one or multiple displays in various configurations
- 16 DVI inputs, 2 RJ45 outputs, and many adapter and extender cables
- Space for optional SDI, Component, and Composite connections
- Selectable output resolutions up to 2048 x 1080, including 1920 x 1080p
- Front panel headphone jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring
- Built-in CATx extender extends 1080p 35 ft
- Front panel buttons for 30 quick preset recalls
- 2 RU rack-mountable
On Screen Display
- Tally LEDs
- Under Monitor Display (UMD)
- Over Monitor Display (OMD)
- In Monitor Display (IMD)
- Front panel buttons
- ASCII Protocol (AXP)
- OIC Commander