Redrock Micro's lowBase Tall Camera Baseplate provides a platform for rigging and accessorizing taller DSLR bodies, like the Canon 1D or Nikon's D3S and D4. It also supports regular-sized DSLRs that have a battery grip and also RED's Epic or Scarlet cameras. lowBase features a clamp for 15mm rods and has 1/4" and 3/8" threads on its underside for mounting tripods.
Please note: In use with a Scarlet or Epic, lowBase results in a slightly higher rail-to-center-of-lens measurement. Most follow focuses can adapt to this height, and the microMatteBox requires the mattebox vertical adjustment riser accessory. Third-party products may or may not adapt.
- Support plate for taller DSLRs, DSLRs with battery grips, and Epic and Scarlet cameras
- Features 15mm rod support and tripod mounting threads
- Rubberized pads grip and hold the camera body securely
- Adjustable 1/4" camera screw
- Storage bays on bottom of plate for spare 1/4" and 3/8" screws