The SignagePro-E Player with 4GB Flash Memory from Smart-AVI is designed for compact digital signage installations. It supports common media files and features a DVI output for use with high-resolution displays. This hardware can be combined with a monitor, touchscreen, mouse, or keyboard to form a complete signage solution. Its size makes it well suited for use in compact spaces such as airplanes, buses, trains, elevators, or temporary digital signage locations.
This solution connects to an IP network to allow for remote management, control, and broadcast. Both the hardware and Windows-based software required to run this solution are included. With the software, you can schedule when and for how long a particular file will play and be displayed on your monitors. There is also a multi-zone feature letting you display multiple files on a single monitor. In addition to multi-zone, the control software comes pre-loaded with 30 optional templates to get your presentations up and running.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Designed for Mobile Digital Signage Screens
- 4GB flash memory
- Supports common media files, including QuickTime, JPG, GIF, AVI, MPEG, Flash, PowerPoint, and MP3
- Windows-based control software
- 30 screen layout templates
- Multi-zone capability
- Supports RSS Feeds
- Wireless configuration/control
- Wireless of 3G network programmable
- External power supply included