Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The N210-512D2 Graphics Card from MSI features a NVIDIA GeForce 210 GPU supporting a 459 MHz core clock speed and a 532 MHz memory clock speed. In addition to the enhanced processing power you benefit from a 1GB turbo cache with a 64 bit memory interface ensuring a smooth flow of data to and from the GPU. Insert the N210-512D2 graphics card into a PCI Express 2.0 compatible slot and you can connect compatible displays to either of the two included DL-DVI-I outputs.
Video Capturing Function
• Enhanced function within Afterburner for free
• Support real time in-game video capturing
• GPU multi-thread support
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
• Support GPU overvoltage function
• Support in-game video recording
• Support wireless control by Android/iOS handheld devices
• Support built-in DX11 effect test
All Solid Capacitors
• 10 years ultra-long lifetime (under full load)
• Lower temperature and higher efficiency
• Extreme low ESR
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding delivering enhanced performance over traditional CPUs.
In the Box
MSI N210-512D2 Graphics Card
Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
NVIDIA GeForce 210
PCI Express x16 2.0
Turbo Cache 1 GB
2 x DL-DVI-I
Direct X 10.1, OpenGL 3.1, CUDA, PureVideo HD, HDCP