Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
This version of QuickBooks Pro 2013 from Intuit comes with three user licenses giving up to three users access to the necessary tools needed to organize finances. Whether a beginner or an experienced book keeper you benefit from coaching tips that guide you through the setup and configuration of your data. QuickBooks Pro 2013 serves as a hub for a variety of types of data such as contacts and email addresses.
Once configured, you can then begin utilizing the financial tools included in QuickBooks Pro 2013 such as organizing tasks and managing workflow. Enter information such as sales figures and revenue and QuickBooks not only organizes it, but makes it simple to refer back to any of the information previously entered with an intuitive toolbar feature. Generating reports is another valuable feature of QuickBooks enabling you to manage customer, vendor, and employee data.
Easy to Set Up and Learn to Use
The New User Setup includes coaching tips to help you navigate through your first tasks so you can get up and running quickly. Plus, you can import your contacts from Excel or other email address books.
Organize Your Finances
See how your essential business tasks fit together on the QuickBooks Home page. Tasks are organized by group, like Vendors, Customers, and Banking. Workflow arrows show you how tasks relate to each other, helping you decide what to do next.
Find Information Quickly
Get to the features you need quickly. The customizable left tool bar provides access to your open windows and most common tasks. Invoices, Estimates, Sales Orders, and other forms have simple layouts for easy use.
Tax Time Records
Gain insights into your business and prepare for tax season with one-click tax reports. Drill down to see the details behind the numbers, and export your reports and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Excel.
Manage Customer, Vendor, and Employee Data
Use the Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers to manage key data. The Customer Center gives you a single place to edit a customer's billing address, company name, phone number and more, and gives you quick access to related transactions.
Consolidated Business Views
Stay on top of your business by customizing your Company Snapshot. At a glance you can view detailed year-over-year income/expense trends and top customers.
Securely download bank and credit transactions directly into QuickBooks.
Table of Contents
Operating Systems Supported
• Windows 8
• Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
• Windows Vista (SP2 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
• Windows XP (SP2 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
• Windows Small Business Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008
• Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003, including 64-bit, natively installed
• 2.0 GHz processor; 2.4 GHz recommended
• 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users
• 4x CD-ROM drive required for CD installations
• Display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 1 Extended monitor
• U.S. version only
• Regional Settings are supported when set to English (United States) with keyboard setting to U.S. only
• Must be natively installed
Disk space requirements:
• 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
• 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD
Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings
• Require minimum 2.0 GB RAM
• Twice the size of the largest File set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to restore. The space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData+"Intuit\Intuit Data Protect"
• Office 2010 (including Outlook 2010) both on 32 and 64 bit.
• Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2010, 2007, or 2003.
• Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2010, 2007, or 2003.
• Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2010, 2007, or 2003.
• Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (the download is available at no charge). Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. If a sync is performed, duplicate records could result
• QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 (V11.0), V10.0, V9.0, and V8.0.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner functionality and viewing forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
• Payroll and other online features and services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (DSL or cable modem recommended).
• TurboTax 2012 (Personal and Business).
• Lacert 2012 and 2011.
• Pro-Series tax years 2012 and 2011.
• QuickBooks for Mac 2013, Gmail, Yahoo Email, Outlook Express/Windows Mail, and Thunderbird
Firewall and antivirus software compatibility QuickBooks 2013 has been tested with the following firewall and antivirus products. In some cases, it may be necessary to adjust settings in these products to ensure the best possible performance with QuickBooks.
• Windows 7 Firewall (all editions)
• Windows Vista Firewall (all editions)
• Windows XP Firewall (all editions)
• Symantec Norton AntiVirus, Internet Security, Norton 360
• McAfee VirusScan Plus, Internet Security, Total Protection
• Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security
QuickBooks will work with systems running RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) but this is not recommended because performance issues may cause QuickBooks to operate slowly.