The Platinum Tools 100016 EZ-RJPRO HD Basic Installation Kit Bundle includes cable preparation tools that you will need to complete your job. It contains the 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter, the 15015C CAT5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper, the 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool, and 50 EZ-RJ45 CAT5/5e Connectors.
The 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter is a durable, economically priced cutter, and is designed to cut solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG, multi-conductor and coaxial cable to 1/2" diameter. It features a curved, precision-ground blade that will not deform the conductors or dielectric. It is stamped from high carbon tool steel and heat treated for long life.
The 15015C CAT5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper features a long-life blade specifically designed to self-adjust to prevent nicks to the inner conductors. Its durable, high impact plastic housing is molded in yellow to make it easy to locate.
The 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer demanding consistent, reliable and repeatable terminations, every time. This heavy-duty tool is an excellent solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation and pair separating splines. It overcomes these connectivity obstacles and be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications.
Terminate CAT3, 5, and 5e cables quickly with the included 50 EZ-RJ45 Connectors. Each connector comes outfitted with thru holes that let you pass colored networking wires through and out in the front, so you can easily verify the proper wiring order. To improve electrical performance, the connector pulls the cable jacket tightly in the back, reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts. In addition, these connectors are compatible with solid or stranded wires and feature a one-piece design with no bars or liners.
10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter
- Cuts solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG
- Cuts multi-conductor cable to 1/2" diameter
- Cuts coaxial cables without deforming the dielectric
- Spring loaded with locking latch
15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper
- Removes the cable jacket on CAT5, 5e, and 6 cables
- Accepts cable diameters from 0.18" to 0.25"
- No adjustments required; easily switch from one cable type or insulation to another
- Does not nick inner conductors
100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
- Compatible with all EZ-RJ45 and EZ-RJ12/11 Connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP
- Ratcheted, high leverage and stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations
- Patented crimp and trim system delivers a clean, flush trim on the extended conductors for all EZ Connectors
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360° of connector support
- Full surface to surface contact delivers uniform crimp force
- Built-in cutter for flat and round cable
- Built-in stripper for round and flat cable
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
100003C EZ-RJ45 CAT5/5e Connector
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations
- EZ to verify wire sequence
- More reliable and higher performance
- Works with solid or stranded wire – separate connectors not required, reducing inventory and confusion
- Reduces scrap by eliminating wasted crimps
- Simple one-piece design - bars or liners not required
- Use in CAT3, 5, 5E or 6 compliant data networks
- FCC and RoHS compliant
- UL rated