Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
This item is usually Drop Shipped from the MFR/Distributor within 3-7 business days (subject to availability). Your order will be charged at the time of placing the order with the MFR. Item is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
PayPal Orders Payments processed using PayPal will be charged immediately (as opposed to when an order ships).
International Orders Payments for international orders will be charged as soon as the order is placed.
The Bretford 20-Unit MDM Laptop Cart with Backdoors is used in modern learning environments. It features a small footprint, an advanced power management system, and a desktop cord management system.
The Power Manager system uses a Round Robin charging cycle that constantly evaluates the demand for power and concentrates on the devices that need it the most. The system inherently senses when batteries are nearing full charge and automatically reduces power as required. It not only prevents circuit tripping but also allows each set of device batteries to cool down between charging cycles, thereby extending their life. There are locking slots in the front of the cart position where the cords can be easily plugged into the device and the back of the cart features the first removable cord management system.
The cart has 2 shelves with individual laser-printed numbers for identification on every device slot. It also includes full-access doors in the front and a choice of a panel or full-access door in the back for the person operating the cart. A unique locking handle can be opened using either a re-programmable combination or a key. Both the carts are UL60950 certified for safety of technology equipment.
Cart features 2 shelves with 10 compartments per shelf for up to 20 laptops or netbooks with laser-printed numbers for identification on every device slot. Shelf dividers store devices vertically and may be removed for storing larger items.
Features Power Manager system that works with standard 15 A electrical circuits and is designed to analyze power requirements. The system constantly evaluates the amount of power that can be drawn, and safely and efficiently distributes current to the devices in a Round Robin cycle. The Power Manager system not only prevents circuit tripping but also allows each set of device batteries to cool down between charging cycles, thereby extending their life.
Full-access doors in the front for the user, and in the rear for the IT Administrator
Cable management in the front positions power cords to plug into laptops and netbooks. The cord management at the back of the cart is provided by removable plates with touch fastener straps to secure cords and adapters. The interior divider panel separates the cart so that 75% of the cart is dedicated to the computers while the other 25% contains the cables and adapters. The holes in the divider panel allow the cables to pass through to the front of the cart and connect to the computers for charging. The divider panel is both a performance and security feature as it reduces the heat in the front compartment and protects the devices if access is gained through the back panel.
Dual-handle design allows different size users to push and pull the cart safely and easily.
Security is provided by the solid steel construction and a unique locking handle that can be opened using either a re-programmable combination or a key.
The top and side panels and doors are perforated to dissipate heat generated when charging and help keep equipment cool. The left side panel includes a cord winder to keep the power cord neat and out of the way when not in use.
Easy-rolling 5" (127mm) casters all swivel for tight spaces and 2 may be fixed to provide added control when moving down a hall.
Ships fully assembled from the factory, ready to be cable managed for power
Constructed using an average 30% post-consumer recycled steel content and finished in environmentally friendly powder paint. Steel components are 100% recyclable at the end of the product life cycle. It has UL60950 certification for safety of technology equipment and GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) certification for low-emitting products.
Made in USA, Chicago area manufacturing facility using union labor
In the Box
Bretford 20-Unit MDM Laptop Cart with Backdoors
Table of Contents
Slots: 1.87 x 11.87 x 15.5" (47.49 x 301.49 x 393.7 mm)