The Alzatex Inc. TMR017B0_FM Flush-Mount TimeKeeper Remote Display has a 4-digit, 7-segment display with 0.56" high (1.42cm) digits and an RJ-11 modular data input connector. It features red, yellow, and green warning LEDs to inform you that "the timer is running" (green LED), you need to "wrap it up" (yellow LED), or the "time is up" (red LED). It has a black anodized aluminum construction.
- City Council, courts, and other public meetings
- School board or corporate meetings
- Speech and debate classes, mock trials
- Test timing in classrooms
- Manufacturing and production timing and / or counting
- Hospital Emergency Rooms, ICU, and patient care compliance applications
- Any location where accurate timing of events is needed
- Used where convenience and ease of use is of the utmost importance
- Equal time for each speaker / participant
- Assists chairperson in conducting an efficient and smooth-running meeting
- Improved manufacturing productivity and improved workflow
- Light indicator shows green for "go," yellow for "wrap it up," and red for "you are done"
- Easy to Use: Just turn the knob to set the time and press start
- Display the time of the day with a single press of a button