The 3-9x50 MeoPro Riflescope from Meopta features a #4 reticle, combining a fully multicoated optical path with a nitrogen-filled aluminum housing to create a close to mid-range zoom optic that is built for low light and weatherproof performance. This scope's one-piece housing is machined from aerospace aluminum and anodized for increased corrosion resistance. Each lens is multicoated with Meopta's proprietary MB5501 anti-reflective coating to maximize light transmission and enhance image contrast throughout the zoom range.
This MeoPro series scope is equipped with a #4 reticle etched into the second focal plane. The reticle pattern is known by hunters for its easy target acquisition; it has a fine crosshair with heavy posts at three, six, and nine o'clock.
Complementing the durable housing and high-transmission optics, the MeoPro 3-9x50 scope features MeoTrack II posi-click windage and elevation turrets that provide tactile and audible feedback that confirms the 1/4 MOA impact point corrections without requiring the observer to take their eye off the field of view. These turrets also employ an improved erector that uses positive resistance to ensure precise adjustments and maintain zero even when subjected to recoil from heavy caliber rifles.
Further equipping this MeoPro riflescope for years of quality service, the exposed surface of objective and ocular lenses are multicoated with a MeoShield abrasion resistant coating that protects against light scratches and helps moisture roll off the lens surface. The final elements in the MeoPro optical path belong to the MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece, which enables rapid focus adjustment in addition to rendering edge-to-edge sharpness and a comfortable 3.7" eye relief. Each MeoPro 3-9x50 riflescope is assembled in the USA and backed by Meopta's North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
- 3-9x magnification, 50mm objective
- 1" main tube diameter
- Fully multicoated optics, MeoBright 5501 anti-reflective coatings
- 37-12 ft (11.3-3.7m) field of view at 100 yd
- 7-2.3° angle of view, 3.7" eye relief, 12.5-5.6mm exit pupil
- #4 reticle with fine crosshair and heavy posts at three, six, and nine o'clock
Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- 77 MOA impact point correction range
- MeoTrack II windage/elevation turrets with tactile feedback
- MeoQuick fast focus eyepiece with -3 to +2 diopter correction
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof/waterproof housing
- Aerospace aluminum chassis with ELOX anodized hard coat
- MeoShield abrasion resistant multicoating on exposed lens surfaces
- MeoTrack II erector provides positive resistance for maintaining zero
- Matte black finish
- 18.4 oz (522g) weight