The black Concord 25" Carpeted Stacking Lectern from Da-Lite comes with a sound system from AmpliVox Sound Systems. The system provides up to 120W of RMS output. The lectern is sleek and elegantly designed with flush panels and rounded corners. This lectern features an oversized reading surface that holds a 3-ring binder. This 2-piece lectern converts from a full-size floor model to a tabletop lectern with a matching projection stand. The base stand comes equipped with a built-in electrical receptacle and heavy-duty industrial casters for easy mobility.
Controls can be accessed by removing the dash panel.
- Incorporates a high-intensity reading light and an LED digital clock/timer with countdown capability
- Carpeted exterior will not wear out even after long-term use
- Flush panels with rounded corners
- Projector stand base features a 110 / 120VAC duplex receptacle for connecting electronic equipment
- Up to 120W RMS power output
- 6.5” Neodymium woofer with high-output tweeter
- Auxiliary microphone (XLR jack) input is located under the reading surface for use with a second mic or wireless microphone input while a balanced phantom-powered auxiliary mic input with low impedance (600 Ω) is suitable for use with condenser-type microphones
- Auxiliary line input (1/4" phone jack) used for playback of tape players, musical instruments, VCRs, or audio feeds from other sound systems. The volume control is located on the dash panel
- You can even combine the sound system with an external one via the line output for a immersive sound output, or the line output may be fed to the input of an assisted listening device for people with special needs
- External speaker output (1/4" phone jack) can be used to drive external speakers in lieu of the internal lectern speaker. Output of amplifier is self-protecting against overload
Low impedance (<2Ω) will cause excessive heating, thereby reducing the amplifier output.