Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Office Professional 2013 from Microsoft is a single license providing access to a variety of office applications including the 2013 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, and 7GB of OneDrive storage accompanied by free Office WebApps allowing you to access your files from virtually any web enabled computer. The included version of Microsoft Outlook enhances the way in which you communicate with the ability to preview Outlook messages as well as share within all of your Office applications simply by going to File > Share.
Please note that this product comes with a product key code. There is no installation DVD.
Work Smarter with Office Professional 2013
• Access, edit, and share documents on any Internet-connected device, using free Office Web Apps • Office Professional 2013 comes with a full array of email, scheduling, and task-list tools in Outlook • See just appointment, email, or contact details at a glance in Outlook, without changing screens
Turn Ideas Into Documents
• Save time from the Start screen in Word and use enhanced templates. • Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work. • Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard. • Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects. • Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. • Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.
• In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading • Fewer menus means more focus on your content - see only the tools you need, when you need them • Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word • Take advantage of various Word templates in more than 40 categories
• Each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks - or two monitors - at once • New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories • The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
• Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide • Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly • Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
• Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device • OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting • The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
• The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place • Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions • Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
• Insert and customize prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more • Use enhanced effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features • Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
• Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job • A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy • Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
Table of Contents
Required Processor 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Required Display Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
Required Software .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Required Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Additional System Requirements Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Other System Requirements Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.