The black ST128HDMI2 8 Port Rack-Mountable High Speed HDMI Video Splitter with Audio from StarTech lets you share a single HDMI audio-video source with up to 8 HDMI or DVI-D displays without sacrificing image or sound quality.
Supporting true HD 1080p video resolutions, the HDMI splitter acts as a distribution amplifier that enables you to situate your HDMI-capable displays up to 50’ (15m) away from the splitter and features 3.5mm audio connections. It gives you the option of sending your accompanying audio signal through the HDMI cable, or through a separate channel.
A suitable addition to virtually any application requiring high quality video, the HDMI Splitter is easy to install as a standalone or rack-mounted device using the included brackets and provides distortion-free digital video.
- Splits a single HDMI audio-video source to up to 8 HDMI devices without signal loss Supports a wide range of PC and supports HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480p to 1080p
- Audio signal can be output through HDMI or using separate 3.5mm audio outputs
- Includes rack mounting brackets
- Supports HDCP and EDID
- Can be cascaded up to 3 layers
- High Speed HDMI compliant
- Passes DVI video signals (DVI to HDMI adapters/cables required; sold separately)
- LED Power/active indicator for monitoring each port
- Quick, easy installation
- High Speed HDMI support ensures compatibility with the latest HDMI source devices and displays
- Signal amplification provides high-resolution HDMI signals without signal degradation/loss of quality
- Steel enclosure type and metal enclosure material
- Audio, HDCP, and DDC support
- Rack mountable
- Daisy chain capability
- Connect HDMI enabled projectors, monitors, plasma screens, commercial billboards, and wall display systems
- Display information in waiting rooms or to patients in healthcare facilities
- Suitable for business conference rooms and trade show displays, classrooms, and business multimedia presentations
- Great for digital signage applications displaying video advertisements with audio in retail environments
- Financial applications include stock tickers or promotion of new products/services