Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Sound Blaster Z PCIe VARpak Soundcard from Creative Labs features a PCI Express 1x Bus connection for easy installation. Once installed, you benefit from speaker support for both 2.1 and 5.1 channels as well as headphones. The rear panel of the sound card contains a variety of ports including one 3.5mm headphone jack, one 3.5mm front-out mini jack, three 3.5mm line-out mini jacks, one 3.5mm rear-out mini jack, and one 3.5mm center / subwoofer mini jack. Along with the 3.5mm jacks, you can also take advantage of both optical in and out TOSLINK ports.
The Sound Blaster Z also supports enhanced communication through the integrated Crystal Voice suite of technologies. The gold plated connectors, speaker optimization technology, and digital content encoding capability all add to the enhanced sound quality provided by the Sound Blaster Z.
Sound Core3D Audio Processor
Sound Core3D is a high performance Sound and Voice processor for accelerating advanced
audio and voice technologies. Offload SBX Pro Studio and CrystalVoice effects from your primary CPU with the quad-core designed Sound Core3D audio processor, improving
your gaming experience with faster frame rates and enhanced audio and voice
SBX Pro Studio Technologies
SBX Pro Studio sound technologies create improved levels of audio realism including
stunning 3D surround effects for your speakers and headsets.
Crystal Clear Communication
Sound Blaster beam-forming microphone is designed and tuned for hands-free chats. With
CrystalVoice Focus, this stereo microphone creates an acoustic zone and suppresses noise
outside it, enabling you to be heard with enhanced clarity.
In the Box
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Z PCIe VARpak Sound Card
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 116dB
• 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog
inputs at up to 96 kHz sample rate
• 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital
sources at up to 192 kHz sample rate to analog
outputs • 16-bit to 24-bit recording sampling rates:
8,11.025,16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz • 16-bit to 24-bit playback sampling rates:
8,11.025,16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and
Rear Panel Connectors
• Line In / Microphone In: Shared 1/8" (3.5mm)
• Headphone: 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) mini jack
• Front-Out: 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) mini jacks
• Line Out: 3 x 1/8" (3.5mm) mini jacks
• Rear-Out: 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) mini jacks
• Center / Subwoofer: 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) mini jacks
• Optical Out: TOSLINK
• Optical In: TOSLINK
• Stereo/2.1 Speakers
• 5.1 Speakers
• PCE Express 1x
Front Panel Connectors
• One 2x5 pin Intel HD Front Panel Audio standard
• Sound Blaster Z-Series Control Panel
• SBX Pro Studio effects
• CrystalVoice effects
• Creative ALchemy
• Creative Host OpenAL / EAX5.0 HD
• Creative Diagnostics
• Dolby Digital Live encoder
• DTS Connect encoder
• Sound Blaster Speaker Setup
• Creative Software AutoUpdate
• Creative Product Registration
Minimum System Requirements
• Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent processor, 2.2GHz or faster recommended
• Intel, AMD or 100% compatible motherboard
• Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
• 1 GB RAM
• >600 MB of free hard disk space
• Available PCI Express® (x1, x4 or x16) slot
• Available CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive