The ASK-4 # 350 Audio Monitoring Kit from Louroe Electronics consists of an IF-PX POE Interface / Power Extractor and a Verifact A Microphone.
The IF-PX POE Interface / Power Extractor is a single-zone POE in-line interface designed to extract power from an Ethernet connection to power Louroe microphones, speaker / microphones, and external devices that require a 12VDC supply such as encoders and non PoE IP cameras. Terminal blocks are employed to receive signal wiring from a Louroe Verifact Microphone or AOP-SP Speaker / Microphone. Two 3.5mm stereo male to male audio cables are included to connect the unit to an IP camera or encoder. Outputs for both PoE (power+data) and non-PoE (data only) cameras and encoders are included.
The Verifact A Microphone is an omni-directional, low-impedance, electret condenser microphone with a built-in preamp for producing line level audio. It is housed in a high-impact ABS dome designed for ceiling or wall mounting. The normal pick-up pattern is approximately 15' (4.57m) from the microphone location towards all directions, or within a 30' (9.14m) diameter circle. It is suitable for use in convenience stores, fast food restaurants, booking rooms, interrogation rooms, day care centers, sleep disorder centers, therapy labs, cashier booths, gas stations, or anyplace where CCTV cameras are installed.
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
POE Interface Extractor
- Audio output has variable gain control
- Supports both 1- and 2-way audio
- Supports both Mode A and Mode B power options of IEEE802.3af
- Built-in thermal, overload, and short-circuit protection
Verifact A Microphone
- Sturdy ABS housing
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds up to 15' (4.57m) away
- Easy surface mount to wall or ceiling
- May be located up to 1,000' (305m) from base station
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- Microphone preamp contains sensitivity switch for lowering gain