Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The ThinkCentre M92p Tiny 2121 Desktop Computer by Lenovo fits a tough engine into a tiny frame. It features a 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5-3470T dual-core processor (which can be boosted to 3.6 GHz with overclocking), 4 GB of speedy 1600MHz DDR3 RAM and a 500 GB hard drive running at 7200 rpm.
The compact PC uses an integrated Intel HD Graphics 2500 GPU to manage the visuals, and includes DisplayPort and VGA connectivity. It also includes support for quad-displays via Mosaic mode (requires two optional DP to 2 DP dongles, sold separately).
Because of its compact form factor (just over an inch thick and 7" tall), it can be mounted anywhere, including the back of selected monitors (also sold separately) for a faux all-in-one experience. Attach an optional SuperMulti DVD +/- RW drive, and you'll have a fully-functioning but barely seen compact computer.
Other features include Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi communications, along with USB 3.0/2.0 ports. It includes a USB keyboard and mouse and is configured with the Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) operating system.
Designed for Stability
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M92/M92p is designed for extended lifespan with reliability, manageability, and sustainability. Desktop maintenance is hassle free with a 15 month life cycle and high platform stability through Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP).
In addition, the Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE2) helps you manage desktop acoustics and cooling as required.
Compact Form Factor
The new tiny form factor is the industry first 1L Intel vPro desktop along with VESA mount support for multiple mounting options − including at the back of a supported monitor.
• Communications with Lenovo's commercial VoIP ready-design and Microsoft Lync • Support for Intel Smart Response Technology improves system storage performance using SSD • Support for quad display via Mosaic mode1 multi-display technology for exclusive viewing
Eco-friendly Green Solutions
• Desktop Power Manager with Cisco EnergyWise certification for increased energy savings
• Certified by ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Gold and UL Environment Gold
• 80 Plus Platinum power saving unit with 92% energy efficiency
Designed for Long Life and Usability
• 15 months life cycle with Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) offers high platform stability
• Simplified desktop and cloud management with the Intel vPro support
• Enhanced data protection with Trusted Platform Manager (TPM)
Preloaded Applications (Partial List)
• ThinkVantage Communication Utility
• ThinkVantage Power Manager
• Adobe Reader
• Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded; purchase product key to activate
• Corel Burn.Now (DVD±RW)
• Corel DVD MovieFactory (DVD±RW)
ThinkVantage System Update
• Lenovo Solution Center
• View Management Utility
• Norton Internet Security(30 days of virus definitions)
• Security chip - Trusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant)
• Security slot (in rear for attachment of optional Kensington MicroSaver cable)
• Power-on password
• Administrator password
• Hard disk password
• Boot sequence control
• Boot without keyboard and mouse
• Individual USB port disablement
• Chassis intrusion switch on selected