The 300W, high-performance Crown Audio DCI4300N 4-Channel DriveCore Install Series Network Amplifier is designed for system integrators looking for 21st century advanced features for installed sound applications. The amplifier utilizes Harman DriveCore technology, featuring a patented integrated circuit that combines hundreds of discrete circuits into a single chip for lower power, better performance, and improved reliability.
The Class-D amplifier works with impedance loads from 2 to 16 ohms plus 70/100V speakers. The rear panel sports two BLU link connectors capable of delivering 256 channels of digital audio over a standard Cat 5e cable. Additionally, a standard Ethernet connector provides HiQnet Audio Architect control via a Cat 5e port, while the programmable GPIO control port allows for control from analog components such as volume dials.
The onboard digital signal processor provides input/output EQ filters, crossovers, time-alignment delay, and LevelMAX limiters for outstanding protection. Additional protection circuits include shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, over- or under-voltage, and high-frequency overload. The DCI4300N ships with a power cord.
- Exclusive multi-patented DriveCore Technology: the patented DriveCore integrated circuit combines hundreds of discrete circuits into one chip for better performance, lower power consumption, and improved reliability
- BLU link Digital Audio Transport: up to 256 channels of digital audio over Category 5e cabling
- Configuration in HiQnet Audio Architect
- Programmable general purpose input/output (GPIO) control port
- Digital Signal Processing
- Input/output EQ filters
- Input/output delay
- LevelMAX limiters
- Priority input router
- PFC power supply: universal PFC power supply for reduced current draw and provides industry leading efficiency
- Monitoring and control over TCP/IP
- Real time continuous loading monitoring
- Power saving modes: power consumption in sleep mode is less than 1W
- Adjustable auto standby
- Remote power off: Sleep mode activated via AUX port
- 70 Vrms/100 Vrms direct drive: each channel individually selectable for low-Z or high-Z operation
- Advanced protection circuits: amplifier and loads are protected against shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, over- or under-voltage, and high-frequency overload
- 3-year, no-fault transferable warranty
- Complies with GreenEdge by HARMAN: environmentally friendly practices in design, manufacturing, and packaging complement energy-efficient operation