The Gra-Vue MRS 1616-HS Router with Remote Panel is designed for small to medium-sized broadcasting systems. This digital video router adopts field blank switching, thereby allowing it to accept external sync. The main unit is a dual-powered 1U chassis, which can be simultaneously controlled by two separate remote control panels. Through the RS-232, users can control the host with the software on a PC.
The indicator lights on the front panels alert users to abnormal source signals compared with the local BB, so that user can quickly change PST select as soon as the LED light is on to avoid an accident. The 1616-HS router supports third-party control protocols. If MRS is used as a backup one, it would be switched flowing with the main one automatically.
- 20-bit digitization processing, good quality, and high stability, to ensure the safety and reliability of broadcasting
- Supports independent 16-channel bus outputs and SD/HD inputs auto-sensing
- Vertical blanking interval switch processing
- 3G/HD/SD/DVB-ASI compliant
- External BB input supply
- Supports external BB using field vanishing switching processing to ensure the switching without flicker and noise
- The host can be configured to support simultaneous control by two RCP through RS-485
- Convenient to control by software through RS232
- 1U chassis
- Redundant power supply
- Indicator lights equipped to alarm the asynchronous of source signals
- Supports the second output bus loop through without power supply
- 2 x RS-485 and 1 x RS-232 interfaces equipped for remote control of many users simultaneously
- Support controlled by computer software