The black ST222MXA 2 x 2 VGA Matrix Video Switcher/Splitter with Audio from StarTech allows you to share 2 distinct VGA inputs as well as a corresponding audio source signals between 2 independent displays or projectors.
Providing convenient push-button control, the VGA Matrix Switcher/Splitter allows each of the 2 input VGA signals and the corresponding audio to be switched individually, meaning that you can have a different source showing on each display or 1 source showing on both, offering maximum flexibility and control.
To ensure optimized VGA distribution and signal management over longer distance signal transmissions, it features a built-in signal booster that facilitates installation of displays at distances of up to 213’ (65m) away from the source device while maintaining signal integrity.
- Allows 2 VGA source devices to provide video and audio to 2 displays / projectors
- Maximum resolution of up to 1920 x 1440 @ 85 Hz
- Video bandwidth 250 MHz
- Front panel selection buttons
- 213’ (65m) maximum cable length
- 3.5mm stereo audio connections
- Audio frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Supports DDC DVI EDID Ghosting Emulator with EDID Copy, DDC2 Mini DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter Converter, DDC2B 2-port USB KVM Cable Switch
- Supports multi-sync video types including RGBHV, RGsB, RGBS
- Matrix switching lets you use the device as a video splitter or switch with the ability to toggle on/off signals, giving you full control of screen content
- Built-in signal amplifier lets you extend your connection by up to 210’ (64m)
- Steel enclosure type
- Take full control of your sources and displays/projectors; select any source on any display
- Run multimedia presentations with supporting data showing on another display in business conference rooms or at trade-shows
- Suitable for connecting/switching multiple sources in test bench facilities, data centers, help desks, and video broadcasting facilities
- Suitable for digital signage applications in retail environments requiring more than one media player or PC to be connected
- Allow trainees/students to see what is on your display and then switch them back to their own display after the demonstration completes