Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Kramer VP-425 PC / Component to HDMI Scaler converts a VGA signal and independent RCA stereo audio to HDMI and allows you to upscale or downscale the output resolution. The HDMI output is non-HDCP encrypted.
Using front panel buttons and an On-Screen Display (OSD), you can scale the input between 480p and 1080p, and between 640 x 480 and 1920 x 1200. You can also select the output aspect ratio, overscan rate, noise reduction rate, refresh rate, and colorspace. A built-in processing amplifier (ProcAmp) allows you to adjust color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, and other settings.
Mounting brackets and rubber feet are included for different mounting options, and you can also rack-mount two units side by side in a 1U rack using an optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
- Converts VGA input and RCA audio to HDMI
- Upscales output resolution to up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200
- Downscales to 480p and 640 x 480
- Selectable aspect ratio, overscan rate, noise reduction rate, refresh rate, and colorspace
- ProcAmp adjustable color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, and other settings
- Two units are 1U rack-mountable using an optional RK−T2B rack adapter
Selectable Output Settings
- ASPECT RATIO: Full, 16:9, 4:3, Best Fit
- OVER SCANNING: Off, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%
- NOISE REDUCTION: Off, Min, Typ, Max
- OUTPUT RESOLUTION: Up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200
- OUTPUT REFRESH RATE: 50Hz, 60Hz, Follow
- HD OUTPUT COLORSPACE: RGB, YPbPr
- OSD SETTINGS: H, V, Transparency, Timeout, Display
In the Box
Kramer VP-425 PC / Component to HDMI Scaler
Set of 4 Rubber Feet
7-Year Limited Warranty
Table of Contents
Show moreShow less
1x VGA 15-pin HD connector, RGBHV / YPbPr (selectable)
1x unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors