The 120V 100172 Hurricane II Fan with 3-Speed DMX from CITC is designed for blowing fog, haze, snow, and wind to a distance up to 150’. The Hurricane II can be tilted up to 300°, and the included swivel stand up to 360°. It takes only three seconds to reach the top speed. It blows massive volumes of air without motor hum and produces continuous output without overheating. This fan is compact, lightweight, and portable.
- Powerful 1 hp motor blows massive volumes of air without motor hum
- Onboard DMX for 3-speed control, with three seconds to top speed
- Controllable, directional airflow
- Smooth transition
- Mounts in all positions
- Can be controlled on/off without the universal DMX
- Reaches over an 85 x 50' wide area, up to 150'
- Sharp, sturdy 19" steel blades for long-lasting, quiet operation
- Runs continuously without overheating
- Smooth and quiet manual operation
- Blower motor under UL/CUL regulations #E104096; CE certified
- Lightweight, portable, and economical
- Includes mountable stand with swivel