The 3-9x42 Terra 3X Riflescope with Z-Plex reticle from Zeiss combines 42mm objective lens, Zeis's MC optical coatings, zoom magnification, and durable construction. The Zeiss' MC anti-reflection coatings enhance light transmission for increased image brightness and contrast.
Aiming is parallax-free from 100 yards to infinity, and offers a 1/4 MOA per click impact point correction, a 48 MOA windage, and 48 MOA elevation adjustment with standard hunting turrets. Simply remove the protective cup, make your windage or elevation adjustment, and close the cup. To make it easier for you to aim at smaller targets in low light conditions, the scope features a non-illuminated Z-Plex reticle with thick peripheral arrow-shaped posts with a thin cross-hair in the middle. The reticle is located at a second focal plane and appears the same in size regardless of your zoom setting. To adjust it, use the left side parallax correction turret.
The riflescope also features a 1" diameter main tube and is nitrogen-filled water and fogproof. The housing is made anodized aluminum alloy and has a scratch-resistant matte-black finish.
- Zoom magnification: 4-9x
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm
- 1" tube diameter
- MC anti-reflective coatings for better brighter and contrast
- Field of view at 100 yd: 36 - 12.3'
- Z-Plex reticle for smaller targets in low light conditions
- Reticle located at the second focal plane
Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- 48 MOA windage and 48 MOA elevation adjustment
- Parallax-free from 100 yd to infinity
- Eye relief: 90 mm
- Main tube diameter: 1"
- Anodized aluminum alloy housing
- Housing is scratch and corrosion resistant