The black Outrigger 65 DSLR Backpack from Ruggard holds a DSLR with a battery grip and an attached 70-200 f/2.8 lens as well as four additional lenses and two flashes. All of this is held within the main compartment of the bag between padded dividers. It also accommodates an iPad or similar sized tablet inside a padded zippered pocket on the front flap. The backpack features two tripod straps with quick release buckles at the base and numerous interior and exterior pockets.
For carrying comfort, the back of the backpack is made from a breathable, small-mesh, padded material and features a padded shoulder harness. You can also carry the backpack using the nylon grip handle at the top. The backpack has a sternum strap and a hideaway waist strap. An attached rain cover for inclement weather can be hidden away at the base of the backpack.
- Front, exterior, zippered, padded pocket holds an iPad or similar sized 9.7" tablet
- Small, exterior, front, zippered pouch has interior mesh slip pocket and an organizer that includes two slip pockets and three pen slots
- Large, exterior, front, zippered pouch has two slip pockets, three touch-fastened memory card pockets, and a key leash
- Two, exterior, expandable side pockets with a touch-fastened closure
- Two, interior, large, zippered mesh pockets on front flap
- Two, large, rigid, padded interior dividers and five small ones can create up to eight sections inside the main compartment
- Elastic touch-fastened band inside main compartment secures larger lenses
- Tough 600D polyester exterior and 200D polyester interior lining
- Front, zippered flap opens all the way down for full access to main compartment