The 1TB Honeywell MAXPRO 32-Channel Network Video Recorder (Standard Edition) is an open, flexible, and scalable IP video surveillance system. This NVR when used in combination with high definition cameras serves as a high definition IP recording system, allowing you to monitor small to medium size installations.
The MAXPRO NVR SE is an open platform and supports broad third party device integrations with support for PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile-S devices) standards, RTSP (real-time streaming protocol) standard, and native device integrations including 360° camera support. It also provides easy-to-use desktop clients and MAXPRO Mobile applications.
The 1TB 32-Channel Network Video Recorder comes pre-installed with all the required software and is also pre-licensed for 32 channels. This, along with an easy, 3-click wizard to live video for auto configuration, makes installing an IP system quick and efficient without requiring any IT expertise. Also, simple and logical configuration pages make setup a breeze even for the novice installer.
The NVR’s user interface is based on Honeywell’s flagship MAXPRO VMS user interface, which offers a rich user experience and is common across the MAXPRO NVR Family. It supports simultaneous recording, search, and system management for up to 32 IP cameras, including high definition formats. Multiple MAXPRO NVRs can be deployed for system expansion using a distributed architecture and is integrated with the MAXPRO Viewer multi-site software or MAXPRO VMS enterprise video management system.
The 1TB 32-Channel Network Video Recorder utilizes a powerful processor and memory technology supporting multiple, simultaneous operations such as video recording, video viewing, or alarm monitoring. You can view live video while simultaneously performing searches.
The Video Surround feature provides the ability to track subjects of interest as they move between areas covered by adjacent cameras by simply double-clicking on the panel where the subject is currently visible. Features such as the calendar, preview search options, and film strip view allows you to quickly search videos for scenes of interest and then export method transfers video to an authenticated video clip that is playable through Windows Media player.
- MAXPRO NVR SE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration, and system management in a single desktop client interface
- Support for mobile monitoring clients with MAXPRO Mobile applications
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with support for PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile-S devices) standards, RTSP standard, and native device integration including the 360° camera support
- User-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and configure system settings
- Easy 3-click wizard to setup the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration without any IP video expertise
- Multi-zoom views on HD video (Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera, while at the same time monitor the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera)
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages
- For every alarm, you can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate
- Honeywell’s video surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects through a set of surrounding cameras
- Create, save, and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras
- 360° immersive viewing experience providing heightened situational awareness and increased video surveillance coverage
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film strip view, and events
- Increase productivity with more efficient search/investigation, get to the relevant video in a few clicks without having to review hours of recordings
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel, or Word
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats
- Clips signed with digital signature for authentication
- Supports multiple client connection to the NVR server
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times
- Email notification on camera, system, and operator events
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users
- Flexible Motion detection (VMD) options with Server (Smart VMD) or camera based motion events support
- Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with Smart VMD
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet
- Local and multi-language support
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS
- Integration with WIN-PAK and Pro-Watch access control systems
- Record and monitor up to 32 channels at 960 fps 4CIF/VGA, 960 fps 720p
- HD, or 640 fps 1080p HD per MAXPRO NVR SE
- Network bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR with incoming 120 Mb/s, outgoing 120 Mb/s, providing a total of 240 Mb/s
- Includes HDMI and DVI-I/VGA ports for dual monitor support
- MAXPRO NVR SE supports displaying 16 cameras at one time, greater numbers of cameras can be displayed by adding additional client workstations
- 6 removable bays with 1 operating system, storage hard drive, and 5 storage only hard drives
- Internal storage capacity from 1TB
- Includes dual 1GB network ports optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
- 2U rack mount form factor with locking front bezel
- Rack rails (sold separately) available for use with 4 post racking systems