Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
NOTE: This product is an educational discounted version available to qualified students, faculty/staff, and accredited academic institutions only. Proof of current educational status is required. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact us prior to purchasing.
Office 365 University 2013 from Microsoft features Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access as well as a four year subscription to upgraded versions of each of the included software applications. Install this software on up to two Macs or PCs to take advantage of each of the aforementioned applications along with up to 1TB of online storage via Microsoft SkyDrive and 60 minutes of Skype calls per month.
With access to Microsoft SkyDrive you can switch between devices and pick up where you left off. The included 1TB of storage space provides the necessary space to store notes, photos, and files making then accessible anytime, anywhere. Along with accessibility, you can also share documents in real time allowing multiple people to edit the same document simultaneously. Office 365 University supports touchscreen devices so you can interact with your documents using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Equip Yourself for School and Beyond
• In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading • Fewer menus means more focus on your content - see only the tools you need, when you need them • Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word • Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
• Each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks - or two monitors - at once • New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories • The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
• Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide • Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly • Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
• Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device • OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting • The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
• The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place • Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions • Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
• Insert and customize prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more • Use professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features • Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
• Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job • A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy • Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
Table of Contents
Required Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012; Mac: OS X v. 10.6
Required Display Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
Required Software .Net version 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
Required Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Additional System Requirements Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8
Other System Requirements Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity
Microsoft Office 365 University 2013 (Two 4-Year PC or Mac Licenses, Download) Review