Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Office Home and Student 2013 from Microsoft comes with a single license giving you access to a variety of office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Along with the included applications, you also benefit from 7GB of online storage space with Microsoft SkyDrive and free Office WebApps allowing you to save your files to SkyDrive and access them via Office WebApps from nearly any Internet connected device running a supported browser.
Please note that a valid United States address is required upon product registration.
A Personalized Office Experience
• Capture your ideas with a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen. • View Word documents in the new Read mode for a focused reading experience on large or small screens. • Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote-notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, even videos-and share it virtually anywhere.
Share Your Work
• Easily work with others on your shared documents with free Office Web Apps. • Present a Word document on your screen to others using only a browser with the Present Online feature, even if they don't have Word installed. • Save your work to SkyDrive and access it from almost anywhere. • Easily incorporate content from PDFs into your Word documents. • Use Recommended Charts to visualize your Excel data and draw conclusions in less time.
• In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading. • Fewer menus means more focus on your content-see only the tools you need, when you need them. • Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word. • Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories.
• Each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks - or two monitors - at once. • New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories. • The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data.
• Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. • Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly. • Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs.
• Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device. • OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting. • The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks.
Table of Contents
Required Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Required Display Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
Required Software .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Required Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Additional System Requirements Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Other System Requirements Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 (Download) Review