The DNA 6000 Stabilization System with Vest, Arm & Gimbal Adapter from Glide Gear allows you to get smooth, floating camera movements when shooting with any Glide Gear DNA or Glidecam stabilizer. The DNA 6000 System is also compatible with any gimbal with a 1/4"-20 base like the Zhiyun-Tech Crane 2 and the DJI Ronin-S.
Designed to support rigs from 6 up to 13 pounds, the system works by isolating the camera from your body's motion, keeping it in a balanced state. This lets you to walk, run, climb stairs, and go over uneven terrain, all while keeping your shots level and free from shakes. The system features a vest and arm and comes included with a carrying case.
The vest has an adjustable chest plate and straps for easy fitting to a variety of body sizes. The padded strapping features double stitching with an easy two clip harness system, letting you quickly put on and remove of the system. The dual swing arm has adjustable tension knobs and can be mounted on either side of the vest so you can use your left or right handed for guidance. A GIM 100 Gimbal Adapter and a padded carrying case are included with the system.
- Supports camera rigs from 6 to 13 lb
- Fits all Glide Gear DNA and Glidecam stabilizers
- Fits any gimbal with a 1/4"-20 base including the Zhiyun-Tech Crane 2, DJI Ronin-S, and more
- Dual swing arm with adjustable tension knobs
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 anodized aluminum with black powder coating and stainless hardware
- Includes GIM 100 gimbal adapter
- Padded carrying case for vest and arm included